It's kind of hard to write about Dad's life. One could say that Dad has such and such a characteristic, or that he did such and such, but that would be about as dry as the personal history he wrote.
So I have started by telling of some of the experieances that I remember having with him as I was growing up, hoping that his strengths and character will come through in some of the stories. I have started on some of the facets of his life, and I'm attaching what I have written so you can amplify, correct or spur your memories to share some of your own experiences with the rest of us.
It will take some time, but if we all work together on this, maybe we can collectively pass something about Dad to our children and grandkids,
Jim Tippetts
Jim Tippetts
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, July 27, 2010
at 8:05 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.